RE: STC Competition Question

Subject: RE: STC Competition Question
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 14:57:35 -0400

Whether or not STC creates a separate category for PDF, the competition
instructions need to better guide such entries. I tend to favor having a
separate category since the PDF format is so widely used.

Regards,
Roger Bell
Senior Technical Writer
Optio Software, Inc.
www.optiosoftware.com
"A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an
optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." ~ Harry Truman