Re: Typos of the week!

Subject: Re: Typos of the week!
From: Ken Jacobs <kjacobs -at- tekwrite -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:31:25 +0100

Hi all,
And how many of us scan each slide of a Powerpoint presentation looking for mis-spelled words? Hey, I even proofread billboards. Yeah, I know, it's a curse......

I enjoy the list very much since I am in the ranks of the unemployed. It's good to hear others' perspectives and just the social atmosphere of this "virtual water cooler". I was dying of laughter when I read the typo-are you sure it was a typo?- about being laid (off) in May. Just one of those jokes that you can't explain to the kids why Dad is laughing uncontrollably! :)

Ken Jacobs

Email: kjacobs -at- tekwrite -dot- com
Website: http://www.tekwrite.com

From: CC <texchanchan -at- yahoo -dot- com>