TAN: styles in Robohelp HTML

Subject: TAN: styles in Robohelp HTML
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:41:33 +0000

Hello all,
We recently purchased Robohelp and I cannot make the styles stick to my document. I created styles in Word, and I want them to carry over to Robohelp when I import them. I have tried creating the styles in Robohelp and Word. I have created the styles in Robohelp, imported to word, saved as a template, but still no luck. I have attached the correct style sheet, but I still have to reapply styles in Robohelp.

Also, are default brower is Netscape and the Web people told us not to use style sheets. How do you create help in Robohelp without using style sheets.

Technical Writer
Children's Hospital
Boston, MA 02188

A landmark hotel, one of America's most beautiful cities, and three and a half days of immersion in the state of the art: