RE: Sympathy

Subject: RE: Sympathy
From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:00:03 -0400

Thank you to all of those who have sent their sympathy and condolences. As a
lifetime New Yorker, I think I am just beginning to feel the reality of this
surreal event.

I no longer work in NYC. And, the majority of our immediate friends and
family have been accounted for, including my brother-in-law who is a
policeman. We do have a friend who is a fireman - who may or may not have
been in NYC. We are still waiting to hear from him. So, please keep him in
your thoughts.

Your thoughts and good wishes are greatly appreciated.