Targeting search for info. about help in Web-based apps

Subject: Targeting search for info. about help in Web-based apps
From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:47:48 -0400

Hello.

I'm just beginning to research solutions for creating embedded help in a
Web-based application. I have searched the TECHWR-L archives and come up
with lots of great information on XML - and now have a LOT of reading to do.

However, maybe I'm targeting my search wrong, but I can't seem to find any
discussions about other possible solutions. I am a bit behind on this
subject and am not sure what other solutions I might consider - and maybe
that is affecting my search. Some of the terms I searched on were Web
applications, help, context sensitive, as well as combinations of these
terms.

If you have any suggestions about areas to research, information, or if you
can help me target my search to get better results, I'd really appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Tara

Tara English-Sweeney