FWD: Regarding respect

Subject: FWD: Regarding respect
From: anonfwd -at- raycomm -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 06:09:58 -0600 (MDT)

Forwarded anonymously on request.
----------------------------------

We'll be undergoing another downsizing in a few days. I've already been
told that my job is safe because it's more cost effective to keep me here.
Even the engineers aren't immune, so I'm feeling pretty special. Mind
you, I'll probably end up on a reduced work week, just like everyone else
in the engineering department. I'll be trolling for spot jobs, with the
blessing of the company.

It's nice to be recognized and respected.

Forwarded anonymously on request. If you want the
original poster to see your response, you must reply
to the TECHWR-L list. All direct replies to this
message are automatically discarded. Contact Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com with questions.