Re: Overcoming archaic doc tools?

Subject: Re: Overcoming archaic doc tools?
From: Jfuller246 -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:57:17 EDT

Well, I mentioned my suggestion for a more modern doc tool than BookMaster in my weekly status report yesterday. Within hours a senior writer came over to give me the "change is too difficult" party line. I mentioned the suggestions several techwhirlers here gave me, and she said they will look into it more seriously now. Thank you so much!

It's not good to rock the boat in this company, but I'm not giving up without a cautious, level-headed fight. I even brought in my FrameMaker demo CD in case I have the opportunity to show it is an improvement.

Thanks again.

Jeanne
jfuller246 -at- aol -dot- com
(By the way, I'm not an AOL employee: I don't feel comfortable using my work e-mail for this stuff)