Indexing...

Subject: Indexing...
From: "Khaleel Mohiuddin" <khaleel_mohiuddin -at- adc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:32:28 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know a simplistic, straight forward way of creating an index in
MS-WORD 2000? I can create an index, but the problem is...

I have a 1200 page user guide, and since I use WORD, and we all know the
instabilities of WORD, I have 17 different saved files, for 17 sections I
have. I can create an index easily, if this was all ONE FILE, but since it's
not, how do I merge the index to reflect the entire document, with any
redundancies?

This would be a great help, if anyone out there has a solution.

THANKS VERY MUCH!
-Khaleel

Learn about ADC, The Broadband Company at www.adc.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. If you have obtained this
message in error or otherwise, please notify the sender and destroy all
copies of this message immediately.