RE: Senior Technical Writer

Subject: RE: Senior Technical Writer
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:22:33 -0500

I agree. I lost a co-worker who was a great leader... he was pushed out by managers who were threatened by his competence and leadership ability. Luckily, they soon followed, but they're still out there making someone else's life miserable.

~~~~~
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc

>>> "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com> 08/14/01 07:59AM >>>
> "The true measure of leadership is influence -- nothing more, nothing
> less." -- John Maxwell

Well, that's awfully cute, but for every leader there are ten managers
pushing his butt out the door. There are a bunch of cute and naive quotes on
this subject, I'll not address them all for fear of getting stuck in the
goo.