Re: A Different Perspective (was Senior Technical Writer)

Subject: Re: A Different Perspective (was Senior Technical Writer)
From: pkingston -at- nomadsoft -dot- co -dot- uk
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 10:34:58 +0100

I think that this answer was more what I was after--I just wondered if
there was something cultural here, which I think you have confirmed.

And it's not just North America--when I worked in Israel for a US company,
a brief look through the Intranet revealed 46 job titles with the word
'Manager' in them. This was in a company employing 115 people....

Kind regards,

Peter Kingston

Technical Author
Nomad Software
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7292 2413
e-mail: pkingston -at- nomadsoft -dot- co -dot- uk