RE: Looking for Job Titles

Subject: RE: Looking for Job Titles
From: david -dot- locke -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:51:17 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Locke, David
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 7:43 PM
To: TECHWR-L

I had a job with a similar problem. I did everything except programming and
the accounting. My job title didn't reflect that, so I haven't been able to
do the same work at a higher level.

Try Doc Manager, Producer, or Content Manager. Content Manager is a big deal

in the web world. The web world doesn't know that TWs manage more content
and create more unbroken links than any webslinger out there. There are more

web jobs than TW jobs, so it doesn't hurt to build some flexibility into the

resume.

David