RE: PDF docs don't display as intended. Ideas?

Subject: RE: PDF docs don't display as intended. Ideas?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:53:13 -0400

Lotta questions there. I recommend you checkout the Acrobat Windows forum at
http://www.adobeforums.com (btw, step lightly and read the FAQ before you
post).

Anyway, in Acrobat Reader 4, I'd look at: File|Preferences|Retain View on
Close and in Acrobat 4 I'd checkout File|Document Info Open, as well as
Retain View on Close.

In PDF Maker for Word (98? Isn't that a Mac version?), I'd checkout the
Display Options tab.

Cheers,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com