Mif2Go - Any Other Applications Out There?

Subject: Mif2Go - Any Other Applications Out There?
From: Tara Nelson <tnelson -at- jlab -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:46:04 -0400

Hi everyone. I was just about to purchase Mif2Go for converting
FrameMaker to Word documents, and vice versa. I've had an unsettling
experience with the makers of Mif2Go. So here's my question...

Does anyone know of another application that converts Frame to Word and
Word to Frame documents well? After testing Mif2Go through their demo,
it really does a good job as far as the conversion process and not
destroying the document in the process. The experience I've had with
the vendor, whom I would have to depend on for technical support and
service, is appalling. So I'm looking for other applications to try.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to respond to me
directly as I only receive the digest. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Tara Nelson
Jefferson Laboratory
Documentation Coordinator
tnelson -at- jlab -dot- org