Worst performance by a sentence EVER!

Subject: Worst performance by a sentence EVER!
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:30:28 -0400

Colleagues,

I have just received what I believe is the worst sentence I have ever read. Keep in mind that I have taught remedial composition and rhetoric at the college level, so I've seen my share of really really really bad text construction! Try reading it out loud!

See below...If you recognize it, I'm sorry! ; )))

XXXXXX XXXXX can analyze document themes and gists;

search text using a variety of strategies including full-text:

Boolean, exact phrase, proximity, section searching: misspellings,

stemming, wildcard, thesaurus, word equivalence, and scoring,

mixed text index plus relational attributes, and thematic; search
HTML and XML sections and tag values; render search results in various formats

including unformatted text, HTML with automatic keyword highlighting,

and original document format; analyze and index most document formats

with more than 150 document filters; supports 39 languages; bulk load

documents in XXXXXXX with XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX utilities.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net