RE: Frame-PDF page size options (WAS: PDF Emergency -- the end)

Subject: RE: Frame-PDF page size options (WAS: PDF Emergency -- the end)
From: "Sharon Russell" <srussell -at- softtracks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:08:43 -0700

Hi All, This is a related question. How do you print crop marks from a PDF?
I have created a Frame document that is 8.5 x 5.5. If I print from Frame
with registration marks on, the crop marks appear on the printed copy.
However, when I print to PDF, the crop marks disappear. Then when I print
the PDF file, the crop marks are gone and I cannot find a setting in Acrobat
to print the crop marks. Suggestions?

Sharon Russell

"...You can also send standard-page PDF's with crop marks to customers as
proofs or drafts. Since they will likely print these to an office printer,
the standard page size is appropriate. And those crop marks add a nice
professional flavor to your offering.