Resume trivia

Subject: Resume trivia
From: Diane Evans <DianeE -at- LOCKSTREAM -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:31:27 -0700

Thanks for all of you who helped me correct my resume. The two small errors
were recent additions to my resume (and I am not currently looking for a
job). I had not proofed the resume since the additions. Thanks again!

In the meantime, the small documentation department (me) here at LockStream
is getting overwhelmed with work. If anyone on this list is going to be
looking for a job sometime in the next few months, contact me privately at
dianee -at- lockstream -dot- com -dot- We are located in Bellevue, WA.

Diane Evans
Information Developer
Lockstream