RE: word macros, how to change?

Subject: RE: word macros, how to change?
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:00:32 +1000

You need to load the template stand-alone, fire the macro to change the
TEMPLATES style definitions, then reload your DOCUMENT and UPDATE the
styles/fire the macro.

BTW: Any clients of mine ended up with effectively a 40% discount if they
let me use word through productivity increases from my template...

PS: With the constant anti-word atmosphere I am rapidly approaching the
point where you lot can post to Word-PC L to get your Word-related answers -
its simply not worth discussing tools with one-eyed monsters.

Steve Hudson
Lead Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- www -dot- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!