Re: Here's two questions: ERwin...

Subject: Re: Here's two questions: ERwin...
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 20:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

ERWin ROCKS! One of the best database modeling tools I've ever used. Its
much better than Visio (for data modeling). You'll be hard pressed to find
any classes on it. Its a geek tool. It disappeared for a while there but
Computer Associates finally started selling it again. I loved modeling in
ERWin.

ERWin doesn't really translate well to documents. You're best bet is to
screen print the diagrams and cut them up in your favorite graphics
program. That's how we always did it. There's about 900 different ways you
can view the models. Just play with it for a while. Eventually it will
start making sense (if you understand data modeling).

- Andrew Plato

"Erskine, Bonnie"

http://auctions.yahoo.com/