RE: On The Bench

Subject: RE: On The Bench
From: Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:08:10 -0500

Moving forward, prevention may help avoid slow times.

My Team Lead maintains a list of projects/tasks that are assigned to me. Up
until yesterday, a priority between 1-5 (1 very important, 5 not very
important but needs to be done 'someday') was assigned to each task.
Yesterday, we put the tasks in order, from 1-16, so that if something comes
up, we can look at the list and determine where it fits in my priorities.
Doesn't mean the item it bumps down is any less important, just that the new
task is more important. <grin>

Paul

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.