Re: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND

Subject: Re: NEED HELP..PLEASE RESPOND
From: Kathy Jacobs <jacobskl -at- jacobs -dot- coxatwork -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:27:56 -0700

FYI: My mother really does make her coffee double strong. We spent a year in Rio de Janeiro and she learned to drink it that way. I really didn't know until well into my college career that not everyone did.

bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com wrote:

On a similar line, you could spit in it and make sure that they see you do
it. When questioned, just say with your most innocent voice, "I learned how
to make coffee by watching my mother make it for my father, and that's how
she always did it."