RE: The Engineer's Iron Ring

Subject: RE: The Engineer's Iron Ring
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 07:31:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com wrote:
> How about an ink stain on your shirt? <g>

Actually, as I have followed this thread the concept of the "ink-stained
wretch" has occurred to me more than once. I think we should all have ink
stains on our hands, green eye shades (for the flourescent glare we endure),
and even arm garters to keep our sleeves from dragging across the inky page.

Oh, wait a minute. That was pre-computer. Okay, instead of the ink-stained
hands, we could all wear wrist braces symbolic of carpal tunnel syndrome.

:-)

=====
Tom Murrell
Lead Technical Writer