RE: Typeface for print and online documentation

Subject: RE: Typeface for print and online documentation
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:49:13 -0500

Surely, the question is not what you *like* but to figure out which is more
effective in communicating text.

That was what I said (though, admittedly, I could have worded it
differently), exemplified by the woman's comment that serif fonts were too
light, and therefore difficult to read. My question at the time of the
poll was, "Which do you find easier to read."

Lisa

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.