RE: TECHWR-L conference thread

Subject: RE: TECHWR-L conference thread
From: Jane -dot- Credland -at- quintus -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:07:53 -0700

From: Bob Morrisette [mailto:Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- Sun -dot- COM]

> Wow, all these years I thought that conferences were attended to
> gain a lot of knowledge in a short amount of time. During the three
> STC conferences I've attended I was concerned with sprinting from
> meeting to meeting so I could have a seat. By nightfall I was much
> too exhausted to have sex and drink like many of the writers replying
> to this thread. I agree that conferences are a perk among
> other things,
> but I alway got a lot out of the STC conferences I attended.
> If you don't like the subject matter, bitch and moan or work
> from within to improve the agenda.

I'm with Bob. I actually get a lot of information from the conferences I
attend.

There have been lots of good ideas floated about topics they'd like to see
covered at the STC conferences. Seems to me that if everyone who had these
ideas gave the presentation, we'd have a dynamite conference.

Jane

April 27. http://www.pdfconference.com.