Re: Well, I Sure Won't Be in Chicago

Subject: Re: Well, I Sure Won't Be in Chicago
From: Scott Turner <sturner -at- airmail -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:28:33 -0500

Wow...STC Conference time again.

<SNIP>

Andrew Plato

PS: Yes, I would love to do such a content track and would even help
organize it. But no way am I going to **PAY** STC for the honor of
attending the conference. As you know, speakers have to pay their way into
the conference, which is total BS. If you donate that much time an energy
to their conference, the least they can do is not be insulting and demand
you PAY to attend.

</SNIP>

I am in total agreement with you Andrew. This is one reason I stopped being a member of STC some 10 years ago.

Scott

Build Contents, Indexes, and Search for Web Sites and Help Systems Available 4/30/01 at http://www.devahelp.com or info -at- devahelp -dot- com