RE: ethics, morals in documentation?

Subject: RE: ethics, morals in documentation?
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:11:46 +1000

Time for my 5c I guess. Its upside-down compared to most of what I am
reading...
Whilst I was looking for the job I have now, an opportunity came up - good
pay - to work for the local constabulary. I have had my share of
disagreements with their methods, so I flatly refused.

Now, the flipside. We are producing a wicked new product, and it looks as if
Porn sites will be a user of this new technology. Every bloke (we have only
1 female onsite) here was quite happy with that decision. I was even asked
to bring in some of my filth from the home cable service so we could package
and present our product to that part of the audience in an appropriate form
lol.

So, stuff the coppers, and bring on de smut I say ;-)

Steve Hudson
Lead Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- www -dot- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!