Re: www.stc-va.org website has moved to...

Subject: Re: www.stc-va.org website has moved to...
From: "David Harrity" <dharrity -at- telocity -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:36:58 -0500

Bonnie,

Please see the link for "Guidelines for Integrating STC's Brand" on the STC
Home Page.

Although it does not directly answer this question, I would state that in
many corporate/organizations the branding graphics are developed in color
(aka, four-color), greyscale (black, grey & white) and pure black-and-white
versions of their logos for the various formats that it may be used (online,
paper, external correspondence and internal memos). All these formats are
available on the STC website for inclusion per STC's guidelines and may be
used to produce updated chapter STC pages to reflect the new branding of
STC.

Best regards,
Dave Harrity