RE: Converting AutoCad drawings

Subject: RE: Converting AutoCad drawings
From: Jeroen Dekker <Jeroen -at- Square1 -dot- nl>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:21:54 +0200

Brian,

If you plot your drawings to a PostScript printer driver, our ps2vector
software will convert it to scalable and editable
- MIF for FrameMaker
- CGM for SGML
- WMF for MS Word and PowerPoint (etc.)
- EMF, the Enhanced version of WMF (supporting bezier curves)
- SVG for HTML/XML web publishing

PostScript as the interchange format is very rich and robust, and it has
been the standard in the printing industry for over two decades.

Besides the capability to edit the graphics in their respective
applications, ps2vector has a lot of filter options you can use to customize
the conversion results (rotate, text-to-paths, white space, etc.)

You can contact me off-list to discuss your requirements and send me some
sample drawings, or you can check us out at the URL below. Hope we can help.
Best regards,

Jeroen Dekker
--
The Graphics Connection