RE: Feeling tense about tense - a call for examples please

Subject: RE: Feeling tense about tense - a call for examples please
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:06:39 +1100

Example 1 - future

To position the page using the SPACE BAR, place the cursor (using any tool
except the Text tool) at the point on the page to be centered and press
the SPACE BAR. Holding down the SPACE BAR will allow dragging the screen
like the Grab tool.

Example 2 - Future

The Zoom tool and the View command both magnify and reduce the view of a
page.
To zoom in, use any of these methods:
· Select the Zoom tool from the Tool Palette, and click the area of the
page to magnify. On each click the magnification will double.
· Select View > Zoom In to magnify the view 100%.

Click to zoom in

· Press CTRL+KEYPAD +.
· Select the Zoom tool from the Tool Palette and drag it over the part of
the page to magnify. The part of the page enclosed by the zoom marquee will
be displayed at the maximum magnification possible.

Steve Hudson
Lead Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- www -dot- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!