RE: a question about verb tense/is or was?

Subject: RE: a question about verb tense/is or was?
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:05:26 +1100

Well, so far as I know they are still arguing over whether to use shall or
will :-)

See, by stating the company WILL do things in that manner is strictly
correct even if the company ISNT doING things in that manner. Its a means to
move forward to change. Admittedly 9001:2000 is a brand new rewrite I havent
seen yet, and is supposed to address a whole stack of problems with the
standard, but my ISO auditors, and ISO committee rep were very clear on the
then current style back in 96'ish.

Steve Hudson
Lead Technical Writer
Wright Technologies (Aus)
steve -at- www -dot- wright -dot- com -dot- au
(612) 9518-1822
The best way to predict the future... is to create it!