RE: How to transition your work?

Subject: RE: How to transition your work?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:48:19 -0500

Ok, Ok, thank you all. I've gotten this vein of response from most of you.
You're too great. I KNOW I'm not going to get anywhere teaching this woman
anything. Unfortunately, it's the professional in me that makes me want to
hand it over and feel like I was responsible in doing so.

Friday is my last day. I figure the proverbial feces will not besmirch the
wall until middle of next week. I'm moving, and not leaving a forwarding
number (no, seriously, I AM moving and not leaving a forwarding number).

You guys are great. thank you.