Book(s) for Style Fundamentals?

Subject: Book(s) for Style Fundamentals?
From: "Robert B Kennedy" <bobbykennedy44 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 21:54:20 -0500

Dear List-Lurkers and -Lunchers,

I've checked the big online bookstores, and they
don't have it. Checked archives of famous newsgroups,
and they don't have it. What am I looking for?

A book on "recommended" parameters (just threw
that word in there to piss the anal types off) for designing
style sheets. You know, what is an appropriate "Space Before" for 16pt.
Arial and all that good stuff (fairly basic
-- I'm not quite as astute as some who've posted recently under the "Humor:
I Need Help" subject line).

An Irish blessing on the house of the Whirler that comes
to my aid.

Thanks,

Bobby

Robert Kennedy