Re: Help: '97 to 2000 Access question

Subject: Re: Help: '97 to 2000 Access question
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <susanwg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:00:57 -0800

At 10:03 AM 2/15/01 -0500, nancy wrote:

I need help from any Microsoft guru! I WAS planning to install Office 2000
on my home office computer. My new workplace has Office '97 on their
network with no current plans to upgrade in the near future. I'm employed
at a large medical facility currently undergoing cost cuts and was informed
that Office 2000 is an impossibility. Obviously a PC is out of the question.

I used Word 2000 at my last job and was *way* less
than happy with it. They've gotten rid of the Multiple
Document Interface, y'know, so each time you open a
document you spawn a new instance of Word. They broke
line feeds so that top and bottom paragraph borders
show up between lines... I'm sticking with '97 for
a while.

-Sue Gallagher
susanwg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com