Standards

Subject: Standards
From: Gloria Etherington <GE -at- Alphametrics -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:37:08 -0000

Hi
Can anyone point me to where I can find information on writing standards? I
need to write standards for controlling document handling - so I need to
make sure I don't overlook anything. Are there any templates that I can use?

Gloria

which it is addressed. Any retransmission, dissemination or other use of
this information other than by the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please delete it immediately and
inform the sender. Any opinions contained in this message and any
attachments are not necessarily those of Alphametrics Ltd.