Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "John Fleming" <johnf -at- ecn -dot- ab -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:17:26 -0700

All very real distractions that need to be dealt with.

When I was first looking at working from home, I did a little reading,
and all of them were mentioning those distractions. Yes, I thought in
my most manly way, I can handle those.

Then, I found out how seductive they can be.

And when, like my cat, they have minds of their own, they can demand
more than their fair share of attention. It really is an eye opener,
when you are on the phone consummating a contract, and the cat jumps
up on the desk and starts putting her tail in your face.