RE: What's in a name?

Subject: RE: What's in a name?
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:15:55 -0500

Technical Writers. Everything you described is part of my daily routine,
yet, I'm perfectly happy with Technical Writer.

No sarcasm intended but I saw a thread recently about a job title for
something or another. How come all of a sudden being a Technical Writer has
to be replaced by something "nifty" or "snazzy' and "neat"?