Barnes & Noble U. (was Tech writers, cookbooks, and XML)

Subject: Barnes & Noble U. (was Tech writers, cookbooks, and XML)
From: "Ehr, Meg" <Meg -dot- Ehr -at- smartworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:00:28 -0500

Speaking of B&NU, does anyone have any experience with/opinions of any of
the courses offered? Several courses sound like they might be helpful
introductions to technologies of interest to twirlers, but I'm not going to
waste my time and money (the courses are free; the books aren't) if the
material isn't presented effectively. I'm sure the quality varies with the
specific instructors, but if anyone has any general impressions, I'd love to
hear them.

Thanks,
Meg Ehr