Re: PDFs from Word with "XE" junk in bookmarks

Subject: Re: PDFs from Word with "XE" junk in bookmarks
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:38:00 -0800 (PST)

I've had that problem. I found that the following minimizes the
number of oddities I get in my final PDF:

1. Make sure that all your hidden text is hidden before you
distill. Save the document again, just to make sure.

2. Cclose all other Word docs than the one you're distilling.

3. Close any applications and windows that you can before
distilling.

hth,

Becca

=====