PDFs from Word with "XE" junk in bookmarks

Subject: PDFs from Word with "XE" junk in bookmarks
From: "David Berg" <dberg -at- dmpnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:29:37 -0600

I'm generating a PDF from MS Word 2000 using Acrobat PDFMaker 4.05. The
resulting PDF has all of the text from Word showing the TC and XE entries
from Word's detail view (and I was not in detail view when I did the PDF).

Also, the bookmarks are off a page or so as you go down in the text, as
though the extra text from the detailed view is pushing the links onto the
wrong page. The TC and XE text does not show in the text of the PDF.

Any ideas?

David Berg