Re: translation asked for - done!

Subject: Re: translation asked for - done!
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:31:16 -0600

Yeah, I have, Mick....

It sounds like a virus, an old one. Haven't encountered it since Office 6/95,
though. It can drive you batty. Worked one place where every time I was there I
was on a different machine, and I think I cleaned it off every blasted one of
them! This particular one saves your infected documents ONLY as a template.
There's a clean up for it, but I don't have it any more or know where to get it.

Sorry I can't tell you how to get rid of it - haven't encountered it in several
years, now.

Jo Byrd