Re: Help with Robo Help

Subject: Re: Help with Robo Help
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:19:11 -0600

Cherry,

I've done something similar. Format the tables in Word and save the Word
document as HTML. Then import the document into the RoboHTML. You may have to
reformat the tables once you're in RoboHTML (in fact, you'll probably want to do
all your formatting within RH's HTML editor, and you need to reinsert your
graphics. Just pasting them in will NOT work! You need to use RH's insert
graphic feature.

HTH

Jo Byrd