RE: job-related issues

Subject: RE: job-related issues
From: Joanne Meehl <Jmeehl -at- datum -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:26:30 -0500

(snipped)
<Now, I'm usually one to find humor in just about
anything (and those who know me can verify this), but
this shooting was indeed a horrible event. I think we
should at least let some mourning time pass before
letting the humor fly.>

I agree, Bill.
Those of us who work near Wakefield, and who received calls from
concerned friends and family just to make sure we were OK, aren't using
humor to deal with this just yet.
And after watching the ongoing, very personal local news coverage of
the aftermath of this senseless killing, I doubt we ever will.
Joanne

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.