RE: Do .pdf files need to be inside /img/ folders online?

Subject: RE: Do .pdf files need to be inside /img/ folders online?
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 06:34:16 -0800 (PST)

> A link I've included in my website downloads
> EXTREMELY slow:
> http://www.movingaheadcom.com/beldensample.pdf

I right-clicked the link to the PDF and saved it to my
hard drive, then opened it. I got a message that the
file was damaged and that it was being repaired. I'm
guessing that this damage cannot be repaired when
being viewed on the Web, as Acrobat doesn't have the
file on-hand to troubleshoot (it's just viewing it).

I suggest trying to repair the file and re-upload it
to your site. I have no idea what the problem with it
is though.

=====
Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
PowerAdz.com
518.687.6107
bswallow -at- poweradz -dot- com

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Sponsored by an
anonymous satisfied subscriber since 1994.