Re: Proposal writers

Subject: Re: Proposal writers
From: Eric Ray <ericjray -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:44:37 -0800 (PST)

> encouraging. What I am trying to sense here is the
> practicality of starting
> some kind of special interest group--perhaps even a
> separate mailing
> list--of those interested in exchanging ideas and
> information about proposal
> writing. As a follow-up to my initial effort in re
> proposal writers, let kme
> now invite interested individuals for your reaction
> to the idea of a
> proposal special interest group. Would you find such
> a group worthwhile?
> Would you participate with some kind of regularity?
> Do you have any
> suggestions in regard to this idea? - Herm

Herm,

As proposal writing is well within the purview
of this list, I'd ask why you don't consider this list
an appropriate place for proposal-related
discussions? Certainly, for my part, I'd welcome
proposal related discussions (or scientific writing
related discussions, or medical writing related
discussions, or discussions of any other aspect of
technical communication that seem frequently to
escape notice) on TECHWR-L. I can't say that I
see any real reason to try to move proposal-
related discussions elsewhere.

Eric

http://shopping.yahoo.com/