RE: Plato's Rhetoric

Subject: RE: Plato's Rhetoric
From: Richard Yanowitz <ryanowitz -at- bigfoot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:52:46 -0500

I have not read any of the messages in this thread until now, when my eye caught the SUBJECT line as I was about to press the delete key. I am, however, totally mystified what the response I read, seemingly addressing orthographical and typographical mysteries, has to do with issues surrounding the mistrust of rhetoric that informs Plato's DIALOGUES (certainly of relevance to the ethics of the persuasion we apply to our reluctant technical audiences)? Is it that I have walked out of the cave and am blinded by the light?

Richard Yanowitz, NYC
mailto:ryanowitz -at- bigfoot -dot- com