RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Le Vie, DonaldX S" <donaldx -dot- s -dot- le -dot- vie -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:32:47 -0800

How do we (as a group/profession) account for having more than one version
of our resume? Books, consultants, and workshops on resume writing preach
about having more than one version to target specific jobs. And I'll bet
that most of us have more than one version. We all try to put our best foot
forward with cover letters and resumes, and I for one would find it
difficult to believe that no one has perhaps overstated at least one skill
or qualification once on a resume.

Donn Le Vie