Re: Framemaker Question ?

Subject: Re: Framemaker Question ?
From: Clayton Cornell <clayton -dot- cornell -at- asml -dot- nl>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 07:53:50 +0100

This one is pretty simple... Create a new character tag (using the
Character Designer). Call it Comment or something that makes sense to
you. Set the Color to Red or some other color that stands out and check
the Change Bars box. To make it stand out more, you could also set the
Weight to Bold and the Angle to Oblique. Add your comments to the
document and set them to your new Comment character tag. Whizz bang,
your comments stand out.

Ciao
Clayton

--