RE: Word-to-Acrobat Bookmark Blues

Subject: RE: Word-to-Acrobat Bookmark Blues
From: Roger Bell <RBell -at- OptioSoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:38:27 -0500

Kat, I am assuming you are using the PDFMaker button from Word. If not,
then this does not apply.

When the PDFMaker dialog box displays, click the bookmarks tab and click
both Word Headings and Word Styles. Then generate your PDF.

This should solve your problem. Good luck on this working day for some of
us. :-(

Regards,
Roger Bell
Technical Writer