RE: "Snag It"

Subject: RE: "Snag It"
From: Dannette Thompson <dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:59:02 -0500

Everything!
I wholeheartedly recommend it. It saves me hours of work. You can "catalog"
images so that batch conversions and editing can be done. You can add
borders and callouts and manipulate effects as you take the shot. You can
specify size and resolution. You can send the image to a file, to the
clipboard, to the printer and by email all at the same time if you so
desire.

Trust me. I didn't think I needed any tool to do screenshots either. What's
wrong with the old Print Screen button? Nothing. But it doesn't do much. And
SnagIt will!

Dannette

P.S.
I have no affiliation with TechSmith. I'm just a fan!