How do I Write a List of Improvements for My Job?

Subject: How do I Write a List of Improvements for My Job?
From: BrianKeithSouth -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:43:54 EST

Hello Everyone,

I am a technical writing intern for Objective Systems Integrators (OSI) in
Folsom, California. As part of my internship, I am required to write a
suggestions list to my employer about ways in which OSI can improve its
internship program.

I would greatly appreciate your telling me things I can include in my
suggestion list. For instance, think about your very first technical writing
job. What did you like about it? What did you not like? If you were to do it
all over again, what would you do differently? What are some resources that
every intern should have?

Thanks again for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Brian South