Re: ADMIN: FYI

Subject: Re: ADMIN: FYI
From: "Stephen D. Martin" <stpats -at- storm -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:42:54 -0500

To all the insufferable boors, self-satisfying twits, and general
societal rejects:

All of your arguments for why you should be allowed to be
offensive to others on the list are MOOT. Eric Ray is the list
owner. Eric Ray makes the rules. Eric Ray has stated that there
is a problem. Eric Ray has told you all to shape up.

Somebody brought up the fact that we have to receive criticism
from editors, so we have to learn to deal with it here as well.
The street goes both ways, gentlemen, so drop the
holier-than-thou attitude.

All that you're showing the world with your childish whining is
the fact that *you* are well prepared to dish it out, but you
sure as hell can't take it.

Now, I humbly suggest that the lot of you learn how to act like
adults, because Eric has already asked you once nicely. If you
refuse to learn that lesson, then remember this: This is his
sandbox, and he can ask you to leave anytime he wants.

To Eric and Deborah, Dov, Geoff Hart, Elna Tymes, and everybody
else who are consistently polite and helpful, above and beyond
the call of duty, thank you all for your years of dedication to
our little community.

Stephen D. Martin
Senior Technical Writer

---
I woke up in a Nortel cubicle, a manager knew my name
He said, "You can sleep under your desk tonight, since you coded
the night away."
I looked back and I hiccupped and thought of my busy day
Eleven hours on the server baby, there's got to be a better way.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230